1. Same doctor, every time- You can expect to be seen by Dr. Martinez at every one of your appointments. It is of great benefit to see one orthodontist as treatment goals and philosophy are always the same. As the patient, you can expect high quality results in a consistent and efficient treatment plan set forth by the same person who will see the treatment through.
2. Superior customer service- We believe our patient's experience should be second to none. We are family owned and our business model is not based on volume. This allows us to really get to know our patients and offer them the attention they deserve.
3. New state of the art equipment- We have invested heavily in the latest technology for orthodontics. We have a brand new radiograph units that minimizes excess x-ray exposure. We use the latest in 3D radiograph technology which allows us to offer our patients the most detailed and comprehensive diagnosis and treatment. For patients interested in Invisalign, we are one of the few offices in the Las Vegas Valley who have a brand new iTero intraoral scanner that eliminates any need for messy and uncomfortable impressions.
4. Convenience- We have to locations to better serve our patients. We understand many people work far from home and may need the convenience of two offices to suit their schedule. Another convenience we offer is late afternoon appointments and we open on Saturdays. We make every effort to work with your busy schedule.
5. Flexible payment options- We know the impact a beautiful smile can have on an individual's self esteem, social life, and even career opportunities. At Martinez Braces, we want to eliminate any financial barriers to receiving orthodontic treatment. Our office takes most insurances and offers free In-house financing with flexible payment options.
6. We are a happy family- Dr. Martinez believes in taking care of his staff so that they, in turn take great care of our patients. This translates to a happy, fun, and relaxing office environment that patients love. We know orthodontics is based on trust so Dr. Martinez does everything he can to minimize employee turnover.
7. We concentrate on quality not quantity-At our office, Dr. Martinez only divides his time among four treatment chairs. This allows him to spend more time with every patient and is better able to provide individualized care. Additional chair time also permits Dr. Martinez and our staff to do our favorite thing: get to know our patients.
8. Community involvement- We believe in giving back to our community. Dr. Martinez has received multiple awards for community service throughout his academic and professional career. Las Vegas is his hometown and we plan on doing our part to improve the Las Vegas Valley.
9. Great communication with your dentist- It is important for your dentist and orthodontist to maintain a dialogue about your care. Dr. Martinez sends your dentist a report of his findings and proposed treatment plan. Your dentist and Dr. Martinez then discuss any options or alternatives with your dental needs in mind. Updates on the progress of your treatment are sent to your dentist every 6 months.
10. Trust a Specialist- Dr. Martinez completed an additional 2.5 years of orthodontic training after dental school. Specialists are the most qualified providers for your braces and Invisalign treatment.
Southwest Las Vegas: 5775 South Rainbow Blvd. Suite 103, Las Vegas, NV 89118 East Las Vegas: 4416 E. Bonanza Rd, Suite 120, Las Vegas, NV 89110 Phone: (702) 979-9799 Fax: (702) 979-9823 Email: info@MartinezOrthoLV.com